- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Ready Apps LLC , Hiring for our NEBKA pioneer mobile pharmacy 2+ years Business Development Specialist to sell products or services for a particular specialized industry in order to attract new business, uses a variety of marketing techniques to attract potential customers, schedules meetings with these customers to pinpoint consumer wants and needs.
- Performing market research to identify new opportunities, presenting findings clearly, and making recommendations for action
- Planning, executing, and monitoring business development activities to grow both NEBKA user base and public image
- Researching, identifying, and building a database of potential users and mutually productive relationships with entities of common interest
- Conducting presentations for potential service provides and presenting NEBKA’s services with live demos
- Reporting user recommendations to management regarding necessary changes or developments to NEBKA mobile applications
- Attending events related to our core business to meet potentials users and to promote NEBKA’s profile and products.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Healthcare and Medical Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
Ready Apps is a software house established based on a long professional experience varying between Software Development, Management, Business Development and Marketing plus a set of brilliant ideas that can make your life much easier and more fancy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ready Apps, LLC
We introduce services...