- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc.
- Perform and manage project activity scheduling and monitoring.
- Ensure effective project implementation and utilize productive reports from the creation of WBS with the use of project management system to monitor the status of all purchases, invoicing and delivery up to the closure of the project.
- Coordinate and work with the project management team to resolve project issues to ensure the delivery/completion of the project work.
- Attend project meetings and discussions with the project management team and external clients.
- Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management’s review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
- Provide cost control and planning advice to the internal project management team as and when required.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Required Skills, Knowledge Abilities:
- Technically strong in project cost planning, scheduling and reporting
- Significant cost accounting experience.
- Knowledge of trial balance and financial accounts
- Good telecom industry background
- Excellent Microsoft Office background and advanced Excel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and meticulous
- Accounting skills, including data analysis
- Good communication skills
- Time management skills
- Initiative in problem detection and resolution
- Good employee management and organization decision
- Strong at using excels and power point for presentations.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to meet financial deadlines.
- Team player with flexibility and capacity to cope with changing environment.
- Influencing skills with ability to convince and bring own point of view.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Proactive attitude.
- Cost control formal training
- Appropriate job related Bachelor Degree in communication Engineering or related field
- Years of Experience:(5-7) Years Relevant experience
About this Company
Tawasol Telecom is specialized in total turnkey acquisition, survey, design, execution and maintenance of telecommunication projects whether it is a single product or a turnkey project. Our focus is centered on GSM / CDMA construction and maintenance of sites providing a...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tawasol