- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems. Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO report annually; maintain other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program and writes and places advertisements.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Coordination all office procedures and daily administrative requirements
- Prepares invoices, reports, memos, letters, and other documents.
- Manages department meetings local/international handling logistics, informing attendees, producing meeting agenda.
- Hotel Reservations
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Human Resources
About this Company
Blue Sky For Events Is a Saudi based company & we have a recent branch in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Blue Sky Events
Blue Sky Events is dedicated to promoting a “Smarter Planet” throughout all phases of event planning, production and execution.
Event design (designing...