- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Life Insurance, Private Medical Insurance, Quarterly Merits, Transportation
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
About the Job
The engineer is accountable for assignments of varying priority from creating leads to closing deals and managing running projects in a dynamic environment and interacts with many different types of industries, people at different levels, internal, external, managerial and technical.
- Provides product, technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Develop business with existing and new market segments.
- Establishing new accounts by identifying potential customers; planning, organizing sales calls, Visits schedule.
- Maintain relationships with Potential & existing clients.
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support.
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions-
- Prepare sales reports weekly.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meeting.
- Ensuring that sales targets are met.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Egyptian British Co. was founded in 1988, in the heart of the industrial zone in sixth of October City, and started their actual production of auxiliary materials for textile industries in 1993. As a result of serious and persistent efforts in the research and development...
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian British Co.