- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Supervision call center staff and their performance.
- Supervision Enter customer’s data on CRM system.
- Follow and listen to calls to ensure call quality
- Monitor and maintain the departmental key performance indicators as outlined by management.
- Arrange team schedule (vacation - Day off - employee shift)
- Assist with coaching/training of the Call Center Agents to ensure that they achieve or exceed company expectations for quality, sales and service by providing regular, constructive feedback and guidance to develop employees to their full potential
- Coordinate with other Department (marketing - Internal Auditing – Top Management) by Prepare the daily reports like increase visits rate and leads.
- Provide daily team performance such as (calls, team quality, etc)
- Provide assistance for agents on hard calls and solve customers’ issues.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management Retail