- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Assists in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions.
- Understands standard systems development lifecycle processes and applies our methodology effectively on client engagements.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Understands project and development plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines
- Adheres to coding standards defined by technical management.
- Accurately employs our development tools.
- Accurately completes and submits work in a timely manner.
- Complies with all of our policies and procedures.
- Establishes responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
- Listens to others and accepts input from team members.
- Clearly articulates ideas and thoughts verbally.
- Displays a positive attitude.
- Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work.
- Sets high standards of performance for oneself.
- Establishes harmonious working relationships with team members.
- Appreciates each team member's contributions and values each individual member.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Marketing and Advertising