- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Prepare realistic project schedule using appropriate too such as Primavera and MS project
- Calculate Optimal Material requirement, Manpower Requirement for each stage of the projects. AND making source loading
- Coordinate with the project manager and other departments to ensure the execution of the plan
- Collect periodic updates and prepare weekly and monthly updates of the projects.
- Create variance reports (Schedule Variance and Cost Variance - usually Earned Value Method (EVM) is used for this) at various stages of the project to analyses deviations.
- Revise the plan if the progress lags or advances beyond the expectation.
5 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Since 1995, Major For Construction And Decoration has been conducting several branches of business including architectural and interior design, always careful to fulfill the clients` requirements and more. Our hard-earned reputation comes from years of experience, skills,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Major for Construction and Decoration