- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Ensures the development, implementation, and maintenance of quality control instruments and activities.
- Schedules, coordinates and monitors a wide variety of Quality Control tests which are performed in accordance with approved protocol.
- Participates in validation protocols of manufacturing sites and equipment.
- Provides guidance to the Quality Control team on the application of the internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Carries out instrumental Quality Control tests according to methods of analysis.
- Conducts internal audits on department test methods and activities to confirm compliance and to identify improvement.
- Designs laboratory requirements with respect to facilities, equipment and instrumentation.
- Maintains laboratory equipment in line with preventative maintenance schedules.
- Develops and revises laboratory procedures in accordance with current testing guidelines and good manufacturing procedures.
- Prepares of documentation including validation protocols, reports and associated deviations. .
- Releases products from testing once all criteria are met, as specified in the procedures and testing specifications.
0 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Orchidia served as the local agent for a number of known multinational pharmaceutical companies from 1993 till 2002.During this period, Orchidia was responsible for launching, marketing and distribution of a wide range of eye care and general medicine products in Egypt. * Dr....
See all Careers and Jobs at Orchidia Pharmaceutical Industries