- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for handling all technical problems in running projects.
- Install and commission Wireless system equipment according to the project brief, plan and schedule.
- Wireless Field System Support - problem diagnosis, network restoration, commissioning.
- Achieving customer acceptance / satisfaction through high performance and quality of services.
- Responsible for assurance of Company and customer – agreed technical standards for projects as well as customer support services.
- Able to timely handle customer technical problems, product related changes, product issues and correction releases.
- Products / technical knowledge update through self-learning techniques, to meet upcoming service requirements.
- Proactively identify and troubleshoot technical problems.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Founded in 2002 as a systems integration company, Vision Valley has since diversified and expanded to become a leader in solutions and services for the Middle East and North Africa telecommunications, networking and information technology industries. Our areas of expertise lie...
See all Careers and Jobs at Vision Valley