- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- Review project’s documents and validate accuracy of electrical drawings in order to prepare for effective project implementation.
- Coordinate between electrical team and other internal and external stakeholders to clarify on the project materials, resources, and plan.
- Break down electrical work responsibilities in line with the set plan, and distribute tasks on subordinates to best utilize resources and achieve work plan.
- Implement the electrical work on projects as planned to deliver a complete and high quality electrical infrastructure for projects.
- Provide technical support as needed for implementation and immediately intervene to solve problems that occur at any point of the project time or phase.
- Review and evaluate the finalized work on periodical basis to ensure strict compliance with the project design and the best electrical standards.
- Follow up on team’s technical performance to ensure their delivery of high quality standards with less expenses possible.
- Manage all the documentation of electrical materials supplied and used in projects to update and keep track of executed work.
- Track project electrical progress and provide status reports to different stakeholders to maintain effective communication.
3 to 12 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...