- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Manage the technical landscape associated with the Core Banking Systems domain; in terms of creation, communication and delivery of the systems within the Enterprise Applications domain.
Also, collaborate with the project manager and the application owner to define the technology objectives, assess solution options and devise architectural solutions that achieve both strategic business goals and meet operational requirements. He is responsible for analysing and translating business, information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions that integrate across applications, systems and platforms to achieve business objectives. Solution Architects look across applications, and consider infrastructure, to develop roadmaps that outline how solutions will be structured in the future.
Core Systems Architecture
- Design and leads the implementation of solution architecture in the Core Banking Systems domain based on the Bank’s business requirements and IT strategies. Produces the Solution Architecture Document.
- Communicate via a variety of approaches in order to ensure all stakeholders understand the architecture, from business stakeholders through to developers.
- Liaise with other teams both within and outside Technology to ensure that their requirements are met by the architectural designs and that the architecture is cost-effective to develop, maintain and operate
- Ensure the Domain Architecture aligns with and supports the rest of the Application and Data Architecture
- Incorporate Non-Functional Requirements in the Solution Architecture.
Policies, Processes and Procedures
- Follow all relevant department policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Ensure compliance with all relevant CBE regulations, banking laws, AML regulations and internal CIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain CIB’s sound legal position and mitigate any potential risks
- Follow the day-to-day operations related to own jobs in the department to ensure continuity of work
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, MIS, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field.
- Post-graduate degree.
- A minimum of 10 years out of them 3 years in the Core Banking Systems Architecture.
- Multi-disciplinary application of wide knowledge spanning business, data, and technology.
- V.Good in English, reading, writing and speaking.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing.
- Analytical thinker
- Very good analytical skills
About this Company
Commercial International Bank S.A.E. is an Egyptian private-sector bank. The company corporate headquarters are located in Cairo, Egypt. The bank serves more than 500,000 clients and has more than 6,000 employees.
See all Careers and Jobs at CIB
To uphold CIB’s distinct reputation...