- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The more you effectively connect with your team members, the greater sense of achievement you can have at work.
The Internal Communications Specialist is responsible for developing, supporting and executing internal communications and employee engagement practice for the Organisational Effectiveness of MSA University.
Brief Job Description:
- Work alongside the senior leadership and the Deans to shape and deliver messaging that keep employees informed, included, and engaged.
- Lead internal communications and support change management and employee engagement plans to align with MSA’s culture and values.
- Partner closely with departments onsite and organisationally (such as HR, Operations, Marketing, Students Affairs and Faculties) to develop targeted a communications programs to reach and engage their teams.
- Align employees and help them understand how goals, programs, policies and processes, and organisational changes will enable them to do their jobs better and how it fits into the bigger picture.
- Develop key messages, all-employee communications such as internal announcement, Events , executive presentations and newsletters, digital content and internal storytelling content.
- Tailor messaging to every level of employee from operations to executive.
- Establish and track measures that evaluate the effectiveness of communications and channels.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience
- Proven experience to interact effectively and influence all levels of employees from operations to executives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong engagement competencies
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate complex issues
- Highly collaborative with the ability to develop and nurture positive, effective relationships
- Demonstrated passion for people, employee engagement, and communications
About this Company
MSA University is a natural extension of an extensive network of Dar El Tarbiah and has Languages Schools, founded by Dr. Nawal El Degwi since 1958 which has always been acknowledged by the British Council for its contribution establishing models of best practice in IGCSE...
See all Careers and Jobs at (MSA) October University