- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Providing pre-sales activities such as demonstrations, presentations, technical assistance and product education.
- Develop personal sales and customer base in assigned area in accordance with Company marketing strategies to reach Quarterly and Yearly objectives and targets.
- Provide effective technical and after-sales service to customers.
- Regular update of customers and areas records.
- Establishing new accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Identify and develop new market segments and key industries.
- Preparing sales reports and keeping customer records.
- Reporting market updates, sales updates and market information required for market studies.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Chemicals Energy and Utilities
About this Company
ATLANTIC INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION is recognized as one of the leading companies specialized in industrial maintenance Solutions, with sales and service locations in all over the country.
See all Careers and Jobs at ATLANTIC INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
ATLANTIC INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION is known as the hands - on expert partner to...