- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Review contracts and their extracted comparisons to validate the quality of taken decisions and provide guidance accordingly.
- List all possible vendors for new projects to be able to choose the most suitable one for the job.
- Discuss the proposed project strategy with the management in order to reach a final plan.
- Advise and recommend to the management which vendor is the most suitable one for the project.
- Solve any technical, project related issues with vendors to ensure proper flow of project.
- Review weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports submitted by subordinates to keep an updated and accurate data.
- Create monthly and quarterly reports to be presented to the management.
- Assign tasks to subordinates and regularly follow up on the progress of their work to effectively utilize their experiences and efforts
- Coordinate with other departments in the organization to be aligned with the progress of the project.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Engineering Services
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...