- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Commission
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Organize and supervise all of the administrative activities to ensure smoothly daily operations.
- Facilitate customer service through creating a warm and welcoming environment
- Receive calls, email messages, packages and re-directing them as required.
- Manage and track office budgets, payments, and collections.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Maintain office inventory of both venue and Logistics.
- Plan and implement different types of business events.
- Plan and implement sales and marketing activities to maximize office occupancy.
- Building valuable partnerships and maintaining the social media accounts.
- Manage and supervise all outsourcing service related to office operations.
- Morning shift from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm.
- Two days weekly vacation.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other
About this Company
ENPRO Office is a co-working space provides professional business services and consultancy community helps freelancers, startups, and investors to grow their work and innovations.
See all Careers and Jobs at ENPRO Office