- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Determine date to our customers to deliver their units in any project and to come to pay any bounced checks
- Quickly complete maintenance Service Request and inform the maintenance team.
- Answer questions for residents about community, repairs, rules, etc.
- Welcomes the clients through face to face welcome meeting or welcome call.
- Contribute to cleanliness and curb appeal of the community on continuing basis.
- Ensure all maintenance repairs are handled satisfactorily by contacting residents with completed Service Requests on a weekly basis.
- Ensure that every document escalated for Commercial Director’s approval is complete, correct and accurate.
- Have a systematic approach to work and the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Update availability report, process applications for approvals. (i.e., credit check, rental history, etc.) Submit processed applications to the Property Manager for approval.
- Ensure that all proper and legal documents are received, current, accurately verified and entered into the computer from new vendors, prior to payment being processed
- Access computerized financial information to resolve vendor and payment disputes.
- Provide administrative support in terms of document processing i.e. writing correspondences, creating files own guest cards and maintain according to established procedures.
- Ensure that all invoices received from the properties are approved, entered and paid within a timely manner.
- Follow the set procedures in processing requests, payment, cheques, etc.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Genena Group is a leading company in the retail, leisure, hospitality & entertainment sectors all over Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Genena Group
Genena Group was established in 1912, it’s a successful Egyptian business which was the first who change the shopping experience in Egypt. Containing in...