- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance , Life Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Mange and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional objectives by designing,implementing and facilitating annual marketing and communications plans with strategic and sales goals.
- Conduct and oversee market research to determine market requirements for existing and future marketing and branding campaigns by researching market intelligence,while utilizing corporate and NME operational and business strategies.
- Expand and develop marketing platforms, negotiate marketing support, control and maximize upon annual marketing and communications budget to deliver to deliver strategic marketing and sales goals.
- Manage and report the outcomes of the productivity plans and projects, develop new strategies, and deliver timely and insightful presentations to Top Level Management and Sales Teams.
- Ensure compliance with all principals CI (Corporate Identity) guidelines across all customer touch points. Oversee business development activities to deliver SBU goals.Coordinate with the marketing team to support Sales and CRM Teams by providing updated vehicle spec sheets, showroom catalogs, posters and TVC’s for customer viewing by Brand.
- Manage marketing budget including preparing annual and monthly budget forecast; control actuals vs. forecast accuracy; ensure full compliance with marketing budget spending procedures.
- Coordinate with Marketing Staff and CRM Teams in regards to latest press kits and advertising to be conducted in the local market ) Oversee internal and external corporate communication activities, manage and negotiate with Advertising and PR Agencies. Manage the partnership with approved supplies relating to Marketing.
More than 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Manufacturing Plastics Retail