- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Promoting and marketing the company’s image and business.
- Managing budgets and maintaining statistical/financial records.
- Sourcing products and destinations to meet customers’ demand
- Taking part in planning, developing and implementing organization policies and goals.
- Taking part in familiarization visits to new destinations to gather information on issues and amenities of interest to customers.
- Directing and coordinating promotion of products or services performed to develop new markets, increase the share of the market, and obtain competitive position in the industry.
- Liaising with travel partners including hotels, car rentals and airlines to ensure flawless operation management.
- Analyzing division or department budget requests to identify areas in which reductions optimizations can be made, and allocates operating budget.
- Constantly motivating the operations team to hit the targets and ensure company profitability.
- Meeting with the company’s top management regularly to communicate customers’ issues and the company’s profitability.
- Promotes organization in local and international markets.
- Handling disciplinary matters and client’s complaints.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and laws.
- Carries out managerial responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Travel and Tourism
Preferred personal attributes:
- Team player
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Strong communication skills
- Stress resistant and flexible
- Hard and smart worker
- Leadership skills
About this Company
Travellerz is an online sales & marketing platform for over 250 airlines, half a million resort & Hotel, land & sea transportation
See all Careers and Jobs at Travellerz International L.L.C
around the world.
Travellerz managed to negotiate with the service providers price & services conditions better than you can...