- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prioritizes and assigns projects based on direction from management and knowledge of the business needs.
- Evaluates and verifies employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
- Presents and implements technological alternatives to streamline functions and improve productivity
- Maintains technology policies, standards and procedures; maintains related technology checklists & Ensures proper security measures evaluated and implemented as indicated by company policy.
- Support and enhance the organizations custom designed application; support and enhance other database systems and reporting as needed for various areas of the business.
- Develop and maintain a change control system for all electronic media and systems.
- Effectively communicates relevant IT-related information to management and peers & Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Manages network operations to include: troubleshooting connectivity problems;installing & maintaining routers; adding/terminating users; assigning rights and access; resetting passwords; establishing e-mail addresses; assessing and reporting operational status; performing backups and restores; etc.
- Get the right purchase proposition at the right time to support the IT department performance with procurement; requests for quotations or purchase orders to the IT suppliers
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
AWI Company is a leader in quality publications throughout the Middle East, GCC, Europe and Africa with a portfolio of well-known Brands including but not limited to: Al Balad Newspaper, Al Waseet International, Layalina, Fortune Arabia, Marie Claire Arabia, Top Gear, GALA...
See all Careers and Jobs at AWI Company