- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Project Manager – Security Systems.
- Design and Coordinate Projects Implementation of Integrated Security Systems.
- Translate a wide variety of customer needs/requirements into detailed project plans.
- Interact with management, project teams and stakeholders to drive project objectives.
- Keep excellent communications and interactions, across the project team, stakeholders, management and clients.
- Work closely with partners and vendors to ensure project deliverables are according to project goals.
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Assist with project close, create and/or ensure operational support documentation and transition to operations is successful
- Maintain contact with customer to ensure customer satisfaction on all assigned projects, before, during and after the project life cycle.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Security and Surveillance