- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Requirement Gathering: Ensure business requirements are clearly and completely documented in pre-agreed formats and signed off by business users & translated into technical specifications.
- Client Engagement: Engage with the client in interactive requirement gathering session demonstrating domain and solution knowledge and industry best practices. Organizing meetings with stakeholders for capturing requirements and turning them into an SRS document.
- Solution Mapping: Ensure functional requirements are fully met by proposed IT solution. Appreciation & understanding of the Technology platforms including packaged solutions relevant for the industry
- Documentation: Developing requirements documents, functional specs with wireframe diagrams, process charts, agreement tests and user manuals.
- Requirements Management: Capturing detailed scope of change requests.
- Training: Preparing training materials, conducting training to clients.
- Develop software requirement specifications
- Develop software acceptance testing
- Develop software manuals
- Participate in products roadmap design
- Conduct UAT sessions with the business to ensure functionality is built per requirements
- Provide deployment, training, and change management support to customer users
- Ensure that final systems meet stated requirements prior to release to production
- Prepare business presentation for software during presale, initiation and deployment
- Interact with customer to collect requirements or change requests
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Bond’n Beyond is Working to be number 1 connection back bone on the planet. Serves everyone to be connected to everything, through smart platform and reinvented experience for web, mobile Apps, IOT Apps etc…
See all Careers and Jobs at Bond'n Beyond