- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
8,000 to 12,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
Our Client is a Reputable company in the Oil and Gas services Looking forward to immediate hiring for an Executive Secretary
- The Executive Secretary will provide full administrative and secretarial support to the Head of Department. This role will include: diary co-ordination and management; assisting with the effective handling of correspondence; managing logistical arrangements (travel, accommodation, venue hire etc) for meetings and events;
- To provide administrative support to the Head of Department in relation to complaints, requests and the fulfillment of requirements and to remain familiar with the systems and procedures which have been established in relation to same;
- To update file records on a regular and consistent basis and deal with routine telephone and other enquiries about different aspects of the Department’s work in a courteous and professional manner;
- To establish close and effective working relationships with staff within the Director’s office, (which will likely include pooling arrangements to cover holiday periods etc);
- To play a full and effective role within the Department as a whole and to work in a collaborative way with colleagues, sectoral and community partners in fulfilling both Departmental and company objectives
- Understanding the needs
- To provide full administrative and secretarial support to the Head of Department across the range of work
- To maintain and develop office systems and procedures which will facilitate the effective and expeditious handling of queries, comments and complaints;
- To manage travel, diary and other logistical arrangements in support of the Head of Department’s work;
- To provide administrative support for the work of the Committee (to include the minuting of its meetings, venue, catering and all other requirements, liaison with Committee members, and colleagues
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Oil and Gas
- Well-developed communication skills, both oral and in writing (to include accuracy, concision, and the use of language that is appropriate to context);
- Experience of minute-taking and work with committees;
- Substantive and relevant experience of work in an analogous environment, to include dealing with diary management, correspondence, travel and other arrangements;
- Well-developed interpersonal and organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and deal effectively with a varied work portfolio and competing demands;
- Ability to work in a collegiate way as part of a small team and under own direction;
- Ability to deal with competing deadlines, complex issues and sometimes challenging situations and behaviours.
- Keyboard and computer skills, to include experience of Microsoft Office and Outlook;
- Ability to retain confidentiality in all aspects of the Department’s work.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to identify essential issues or considerations and to contribute to the resolution of difficult situations;
- Able to demonstrate a structured, flexible and pro-active approach to dealing with operational needs within the office, including how systems and procedures might be improved/developed to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- The following competencies (behaviours and characteristics) have been identified as key requirements for this position. The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate these competencies.
Managing Relationships and Teamworking
- Able to build and maintain effective, constructive working relationships with a range of people including clients and colleagues.
- The ability to get one’s message understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and nature of the information
- The ability to establish a clearly defined course of action to accomplish goals and to organise work efforts. Making sure that the right things happen at the right time and cost.
- Able to simplify complex problems, process projects into component parts, explore and evaluate them systematically. Able to identify casual relationships and construct frameworks, for problem solving and/or development.
Influencing & Persuading
- Ability to present sound and well reasoned arguments to convince others. Can draw from a range of strategies to persuade people in a way that results in agreement or behaviour change.
About this Company
We guide individuals and organizations to discover the right way that can help them realize and achieve their ultimate potential
See all Careers and Jobs at Human Hub Middle East & Africa
We utilize our multidimensional theoretical knowledge with our actual working experience to find innovative and outstanding solutions...