- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
A leading chemical manufacturer specialized in printing and packaging chemical products. The first inkjet ink manufacturer in MENA region. Our experience exceeds 15 years in R&D, product designing, manufacturing, sales and distribution. We are globally recognized by International markets.
A rewarding place where the focus is on continuous learning and growth.
Participates in both research-focused projects and technical support projects to foster new product innovation and providing product improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains accurate notes and documentation of all analyses for all projects. Provides information in a usable format and uses quality methods to meet or exceed timelines.
- Works directly on various product development, competitive product analysis and process improvement projects.
- Prepares reports for presentation to RD group, management and/or customers.
- Scales up products from lab to manufacturing and interfaces with the Production and Quality Control Departments.
- Responsible for development of analytical methods for new and existing products.
- Works with Product/Account Managers on customer support, development of pretreatment cycles and/or specially formulated products to meet a customer's specific requirement.
- Provides technical assistance to customers and distributors. Assists in troubleshooting processes.
- Travels to customer to assist with product installation and troubleshooting as needed.
- Maintains adequate inventory of analytical reagents and supplies to be used in the testing processes and laboratory.
- Responsible for the calibration and maintenance of laboratory instruments.
- Maintains lab organization, files and cleanliness.
- Maintains a high level of accurate analytical procedures to provide meaningful results and conclusions for experiments.
- Travel may be required and may include multiple day/night duration.
3 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, / Master Degree in Chemistry (Coatings & Inks Field Master is preferred)
- MS Microsoft: Excellent
- MS Project: Good
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Good Leadership and Communication Skills
- Creative Thinking
- Good Research Skills
- Ability to work independently as well as lead a team
- Cooperative team member
- Goal oriented