- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Main responsibilities will include:
- Handling employee files
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, terminating, etc.
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, etc.
- Overseeing hiring process for both white and blue collars, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
- Administering health and life insurance programs
- Implementing training and development plans
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Founded in France in 1968 by two engineers, Paul Radat and Pierre Lamoure, our Group has a strong manufacturing culture as well as a mindset that focuses our strategy on people.
See all Careers and Jobs at Groupe- Atlantic
With an eye toward the future and backed by our experience, we have been able to...