- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Analyze and evaluate (New or current Projects Opportunities).
- Take part in making the Feasibility Study of projects opportunities.
- Adjusting the value of a project in terms of design, functionality, cost, and location (conceptual architectural, interior and landscape design).
- Presenting work on top management.
- Prepare a project brief for the different departments in the company (sales, marketing, financial, legal and different departments in the engineering sector) + the outsource consultants and designers.
- Following up and revise consultants and designers contracts and scope of work.
- Following up and revise consultants and designers work.
- Technical support and revise selling contracts.
- Linking between the engineering department (sales, marketing and customer services).
- Preparing reports for the exhibitions taking place in the different fields.
4 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
WE ARE OUD; Proud of our History, Enthusiastic about the present, Ready for the future.
See all Careers and Jobs at Orientals for Urban Development
Life, Redefined. Honoring the Past, Building the Present and Shaping the Future. Our STORY began with our very first development in 1994. Over the years, we...