- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 8,000 EGP per month, KPIs & Bonus
About the Job
- Prepare realistic project schedule using appropriate too such as Primavera and MS project
- Calculate Optimal Material requirement, Manpower Requirement for each stage of the projects. AND making source loading
- Coordinate with the project manager and other departments to ensure the execution of the plan
- Collect periodic updates and prepare weekly and monthly updates of the projects.
- Create variance reports (Schedule Variance and Cost Variance - usually Earned Value Method (EVM) is used for this) at various stages of the project to analyses deviations.
- Revise the plan if the progress lags or advances beyond the expectation.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
BIC for Contracting & Construction is a private joint stock company established in 2000. Since then, we have made an impact on the local market through our services in industrial, commercial, residential and educational projects, along with turn-key solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Bic for Contracting & Construction