- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time Freelance / Project
About the Job
We required someone who is flexible, creative and ready to innovate. We can customize the type of work according to your requirement: full time, part time or per project
- Study operations sequence, material flow, functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine best practice of work flow.
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on going quality control objectives
- Write and revise standard quality control operating procedures.
- Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Identify quality problems or areas for improvement and recommend solutions.
- Produce reports regarding non-conformance of processes, root cause analyses and quality trends.
- Communicate quality control information to all relevant organizational departments.
- Document testing procedures, methodologies, or criteria.
- Review and update standard operating procedures or quality assurance manuals.
- Participate in out-of-specification and failure investigations and recommend corrective actions.
- Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization using the value stream mapping & lean process improvement
2 to 10 years
Not Specified at least