- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Implementing technical office policies and procedures.
- Study the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, BOQ, etc.).
- Update the shop drawing log before sending the shop drawing to the consultant for approvals.
- Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Review sub-contractors’ shop drawings as well as outsourced shop drawings and coordinate their approval process with the project consultant.
- Coordinate with Surveying Engineer to provide him all the information about land coordinates and any site measurement required.
- Participate in solving/reporting any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction for discussion and proper solve.
- Prepare as-built drawings at the end of the project and hand over to the project consultant.
- Coordinate between the architectural and electro-mechanical sections .
15 to 20 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Since 1995, Major For Construction And Decoration has been conducting several branches of business including architectural and interior design, always careful to fulfill the clients` requirements and more. Our hard-earned reputation comes from years of experience, skills,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Major for Construction and Decoration