- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Achieve Vodafone company sales targets and other quantitative/qualitative company objectives.
- Monitoring both the commercial & financial aspects of the accounts operation & making the appropriate recommendations
- Expanding the current channel landscape in line with the overall company objectives of increasing acquisitions nationwide, and to block competitions out of the existing channels
- Plan and manage business portfolio/territory according to an agreed strategy with the channel manager
0 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
We’ve come a long way since making the first ever mobile call in the UK on 1 January 1985. Today, more than 400 million customers around the world choose us.
See all Careers and Jobs at London Trade Vodafone
In 30 years, a small mobile operator in Newbury has grown into a global business and one of the most...