- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
About the Job
- Answer all clients inquiries & handle their needs, complains & comments through dashboards and social media channels.
- Submit weekly & monthly reports for continues evaluation on customer’s status when needed.
- Advise the customer on how to use the website to list a unit (host) or book an accommodation (guest) online.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide relevant feedback to the team.
- Deal with all clients in a professional, positive & trustworthy manner.
- Assist in social media campaigns.
- Manage French content.
About the company: Book2Trip
- Book2trip is a vacation rental platform, built for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations worldwide for free.
- You can check our website, pages, and the Android application.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Hospitality/Hotels Travel and Tourism
- To be excellent in French language.
- To be very good in English.
- To be graduate.
- Experience: From 6 months to 2 years.
- Experience in customer service, social media moderation or as travel agent.
- Ability to deal with different cultures.
- Ability to use Marketing Skills.
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal & written skills.
- Strong Customer Orientation.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Location: Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo.
Working hours: From 9 to 6 (Friday & Saturday OFF).
About this Company
Established in 2010, Progate Development has become one of the leading real estate developers of premier upscale residential and commercial projects built on prime locations in both New Cairo and El Sherouk City.
See all Careers and Jobs at Progate