- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Etijah is looking for a full-time proposal writer to join the team. The proposal writer will be responsible for producing professionally written proposal content that clearly articulates the organization’s value proposition. This is a networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines.
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposals RFP; attending strategy meetings.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks.
- Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives, outcomes, deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance and evaluation; writing, revising and editing drafts.
- Improves proposal writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach and coordination; implementing changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining networks.
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research
- Setting up and optimizing organization pages within each social media platform
- Create a regular publishing schedule for updating the organization website with projects, event, news and opportunities
- Update all the platforms of the organization like the website and the social media networks
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least