- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Execute PLS on packaging material and ensure strict adherence to PLS
- Assist in designing brochures, flyers, danglers, and posters and roll ups to support different departments
- Assist in resizing different marketing material for different brands.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure all packaging material developed/ finalized of existing and new products are according to brand manual.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Working on designs to produce an effective marketing and advertising campaign
- Work on creative layouts and art-working pages ready for print.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement , size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Responsible for creating creative design solutions for both print, web, and social media.
- Designing printed materials and commercials.
- Designing logos and corporate identities.
- Retouching photos and design social media ads.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Peerless is a growing expertise in software development. Our team’s expertise, our ongoing technical and business training programs, client and industry research and in-vestment in Business ensures that we stay at the forefront of the companies targeted for developing and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Peerless