- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports.
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting Systems.
- Assist managers in making critical decisions by translating cost data into useful information. Determine costs for new products and contract proposals; adjust forecast models, where necessary.
- Review all work orders to ensure accounting is accurate and issues are resolved quickly.
- Monitoring and reviewing the business operation tasks handled by the operations team including billing, services contracts and maintaining the correct data on the operational systems.
- Providing business related reports & conducting special studies which contributes in decision making (cost & revenue analysis, new projects feasibility studies, resources utilization & billing rates Vs. cost rates).
- Work with program and project managers to develop the organization's budget Analyze proposed plans and find alternatives if the projected results are unsatisfactory.
- Responsible for directing budgeting, forecasting, pricing (standard costs), variance analysis, inventory, cost savings projects, and internal controls.
- Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required by generally accepted accounting principles & Work with the materials review.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Banking Business Supplies and Equipment Financial Services
About this Company
RIADCO is an international company for manufacturing office furniture which was founded in 1981 and has been among the leading companies in the field ever since. We are proud members of IMC (International Modernization Centre), CWWFI & the German Chamber. Nevertheless, we have...
See all Careers and Jobs at Riadco 2000