- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports.
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting Systems.
- Assist managers in making critical decisions by translating cost data into useful information. Determine costs for new products and contract proposals; adjust forecast models, where necessary.
- Review all work orders to ensure accounting is accurate and issues are resolved quickly.
- Monitoring and reviewing the business operation tasks handled by the operations team including billing, services contracts and maintaining the correct data on the operational systems.
- Providing business related reports & conducting special studies which contributes in decision making (cost & revenue analysis, new projects feasibility studies, resources utilization & billing rates Vs. cost rates).
- Work with program and project managers to develop the organization's budget Analyze proposed plans and find alternatives if the projected results are unsatisfactory.
- Responsible for directing budgeting, forecasting, pricing (standard costs), variance analysis, inventory, cost savings projects, and internal controls.
- Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required by generally accepted accounting principles & Work with the materials review.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Banking Business Supplies and Equipment Financial Services
About this Company
The International Company for Office Furniture - Riadco 2000 as one of the leading companies in the manufacturing of wooden furniture,metal furniture , we are member in the American chamber , IMC (international modernization center ) , expolink, we have several projects in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Riadco 2000