- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
15,000 to 20,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Before You Read The Whole Requirement Ask Yourself These Questions:
- Do you love Python and Django development and interaction with back-end servers?
- Want an awesome office culture and environment to work in?
- Want to be challenged in your work?
- Can you work in a team and on your own?
- Are you awesome to work with?
- Does not solving the problem bug you, keep you up at night even?
If You Answered Yes To These Questions, Read On..
- Trufla is in IMMEDIATE need for a PHP Full Stack Engineer to build innovative web solutions elated to the insurance industry for Canadian companies.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Collaborate with other software developers and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web-applications built in various technologies.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time.
- Provide third-level support to business users.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Insurance
About this Company
Trufla Technology is a Canadian company and the first of its kind – we offer a complete suite of digital solutions for the modern insurance brokerage. From SEO and web design, to lead management, branded customer service and API’s, Trufla provides a 360° digital strategy for...
See all Careers and Jobs at Trufla