- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Plant Manager Responsibilities
- Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Increasing production, assets capacity, material utilization and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Responsibility for production output, Material usage, product quality, Factory Overheads and on-time shipping
- We are looking for a Plant Manager to drive continuous improvement and optimization of all processes.
Plant Manager Job Duties:
- The Plant Manager will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. They develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Responsible for the efficiency of the Material usage according to the approved Item Formula Cards
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions.
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff.
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste and overtime
- Commit to plant safety procedures.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Address employees’ issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements
- Influence and learn from below
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
- Proven work experience as a plant manager in FMCG food products.
- Proven managerial experience.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Familiarity with Snacks and Food industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Computer literacy
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- BS degree in Business Management or BSC in Engineering
Work Experience as a plant manager:
- Resident of 10th of Ramadan
About this Company
Green Valley Considered one of the largest growers and exporters of peanut in the country.
See all Careers and Jobs at Green Valley Group
Green Valley is responsible for Sourcing of the Peanuts in the highest quality for its own Processing and for Raw supply to the European Market.
Green Valley has the latest...