- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for an extremely motivated, data savvy, strategically minded marketing professional to join the team.
- The Digital Marketing Manager will help to deliver profitable growth by managing a portfolio of our in-house Accounts ( SaaS & Ecommerce ) through managing performance marketing across online channels.
- Success in the role is measured by a combination of sales growth, marketing performance (ROAS) and efficiency of marketing spend.
- Over All Objectives
- Acquire new customers through data-driven, segmented targeting in programmatic, social & search, leveraging look-a-like audiences to maximize ROAS and LTV
- Retain and encourage repeat purchase with existing customers through CRM and retargeting, segmenting audiences to optimize LTV
- Manage relationships with affiliates and partners to jointly drive business goals
- Test & learn to identify new opportunities, ensuring clear goals against key activities & knowledge share with team
- Write-up lessons learned to support best practice eCommerce marketing playbook – Including media planning, execution & creative optimization
- Manage paid campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube with the goal of increasing sessions and sales while growing the consumer file
- Ongoing optimization of campaigns driven by data and KPIs
- Work closely with marketing to implement strategy and campaign identification
- Brief and otherwise source all needed creative assets, working with outside agencies and contractors as needed
- Manage and optimize paid budget working closely with the social engagement team to ensure all budget allocations work in a complementary manner
- Execute all bid/budget management and audience segmentation/targeting using various social ad platforms
- Serve as our liaison with customers and consumers.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
Online Advertising Management skills:
- Google Adwords: Search Ads, Display Ads, Remarketing and Merchant./Shopping Ads
- Email Marketing: build strategies for sales-focused emails, manage systems and processes and build and manage sales and profits from email
- SEO: site-wide SEO page-by-page SEO, Product Level SEO
- Attribution Advertising: channel crossover
- Website Functionality Ownership: ability to map customer navigation path in order to drive online transaction growth and engagement
About this Company
A digital agency that utilizes high-end technology, providing digital solutions, going leaps and bounds beyond expectations and paving creative paths in the technological world.
See all Careers and Jobs at More Creative Ltd.