- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical & Social Insurance
- Males Only
About the Job
Export sales assistant contributes to the sustainable international Development of the company through the marketing of goods and services in overseas Markets and the optimizing of purchases in the context of globalization.
- Responsible for the daily sales activities in different markets.
- Following the payments of different clients and applying the company's financial policies strictly.
- Builds long term customer relationships to ensure retention and growth of business opportunities.
- Identifies, defines and reports on evolving customer needs in order to proactively prepare for future product demands.
- Responsible for updating the Freight Matrix monthly for all destinations.
- Prepare for the freight invoices according to Company rules and guarantee on time payment.
- Following up the loading process and guarantee the smoothness and the effectiveness of the process to achieve the Company's monthly, quarterly and annual loading targets.
- Revise the daily loading orders.
- Following up status of stock in his areas.
- Follow the pending orders and follow up the Production Department on a daily basis concerning the countries he is responsible for.
- Represent the company in the international exhibitions
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Chemicals Plastics Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Misr Elhegaz Group
See all Careers and Jobs at Misr Elhegaz Group
198 El Hegaz St, Heliopolis
- 21808000 -
Misr Elhegaz is a group of companies consider the oldest and largest leading plastics manufacturer in middle east and Africa.
The group established in 1982 to meet...