- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,200 to 2,500 EGP per month
About the Job
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements, attending career fairs, contacting recruiters and using social media & job sites.
- Search, screen and select CVs. according to the applicant requirements.
- Schedule, organize and conduct interviews & related tests.
- Responsible for employee hiring processes by ensuring new hire paperwork is completed.
- Present orientation sessions to the new employees.
- Conduct exit interviews to prepare statistic reports.
- Assist HR manager in Job descriptions up-date.
- Follow up with the Line Manager regarding the technical interview process and results.
- Follow up with the Line Manager regarding the performance of new hired employees during the probation period and take necessary actions towards unsatisfactory ones.
- Handling administrative work related to recruitment in line with the company work procedures.
- Updating “required reports” on daily basis.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
El Alamia for Real Estate & Construction is an Egyptian incorporated Company established in 1996. It operates in the field of Construction, Real Estate Investment.
See all Careers and Jobs at ElAlamia Group
El Alamia for Real Estate & Construction, the owner has over 20 years of experience in real estate...