- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Arrange for dispatchers to meet pickup and delivery timelines and customer requests
- Check convenient schedules, coordinate the delivery and dues ready for collection
- Calculating and processing duties and taxes to be paid
- Allocation of the correct license dependent on the type of goods being imported
- Advising customers on import and export restrictions, tariff systems, insurance requirements and any other customs related matters
- Outstanding customer service and communication with clients at all times
- Invoicing and updating customers rates and ensuring advanced payment from clients
- Follow-up with company representative to obtain the delivery orders from Airline lines.
- Daily report on all shipment and update shipment schedule.
- Coordination with the concerned departments on delivering the shipment to the client.
- Maintain the confidentiality data contained in the documents of each shipment, and verify the accuracy of their information.
- Follow up on all transactions with customs laws and regulations.
- Receive customer complaints and resolve it.
- Implement the efficient Data Entry for The System
- Insure applying & maintaining accurate and clear
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Package/Freight Delivery
About this Company
Aramex has rapidly grown into a global brand, recognized for its customized services and innovative products. Listed on the Dubai Financial Market (DFM) and based in the UAE, Aramex is centrally located at the crossroads between East and West, which allows us to provide...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aramex