- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Communicate with customers, airlines, by phone and emails
- Negotiate for rates with airlines and agents
- Dealing with overseas agents
- Handling the documentation
- Follow up the work flow on the system
- Ability to provide professional handling for tasks, leading to increase the business
- Maintain the confidentiality data contained in the documents of each shipment, and verify the accuracy of their information.
- Prepare to Issue invoices for the client.
- Receive customer complaints and resolve it.
- Perform periodical (monthly/weekly) reports to superior upon achievements and performance.
- Compliance with all administrative and technical rules applied by the company.
- Arrange for dispatchers to meet pickup and delivery timelines and customer requests
- Check convenient schedules, coordinate the delivery and dues ready for collection
- Coordinate collection of documents from different terminals and other Agents
- Coordinate the delivery with the dispatch and ensure POD is signed by customer
- Ensure necessary procedures are implemented in daily operational activities Adhere to company HSSE, compliance and sustainability corporate policies and standards
- Coordinating with CMTs, brokers, customs and internal teams to ensure shipments are handled properly without any delays
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Package/Freight Delivery
About this Company
Aramex has rapidly grown into a global brand, recognized for its customized services and innovative products. Listed on the Dubai Financial Market (DFM) and based in the UAE, Aramex is centrally located at the crossroads between East and West, which allows us to provide...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aramex