- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 2,250 EGP per month
About the Job
- Follow up the daily attendance of employees through the attendance system "Fingerprint machine".
- Follow up and data entry for every transaction on the attendance system.
- Opening bank accounts and ensure the issuance of new employees’ ID cards.
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
- Provide periodic reports about employees regularity and review employees vacation, absence, attendance, sick leave, …etc.
- Controlling the vacation system and track the vacation balance of all employees.
- Provide customer service to departments and employees on payroll and personnel related inquiries.
- Responsible for the employees' database records and updates.
- Handle medical insurance approvals requests, claims of reimbursement and finalize medical insurance invoices.
- Conduct employee orientation/induction so that new employees are quickly integrated into the Organization.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
El Alamia for Real Estate & Construction is an Egyptian incorporated Company established in 1996. It operates in the field of Construction, Real Estate Investment.
See all Careers and Jobs at ElAlamia Group
El Alamia for Real Estate & Construction, the owner has over 20 years of experience in real estate...