- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Transportation Allowance
About the Job
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors.
- Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances; making investments.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Al Dau Development, a member of Sami Saad Holding, is a hotel and real estate developer. Sami Saad Holding was founded in 1963, and it has experienced a transformation into one of Egypt’s largest holding companies, driving to diversify its business in the fields of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Dau Development