- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensures that all documents in the employees files comply with documents needed as set by the labor law social insurance.
- Generates all the periodical reports/data needed to be submitted to the government labor office and social insurance.
- Audits monthly personnel actions for the purpose of to ensure consistency with policies and to ensure that errors are to a minimum.
- Handles all hiring issues such as employment contacts, social insurance application and the hiring documents with all new employees and maintain it in the employee files to be updated.
- Develops a wide variety of written materials (eg. Letter, forms, procedures, pamphlets) for the purpose of documenting activities providing written reference and conveying information.
- Handles all termination procedures and following up on the law suits if available.
- Follows up on the attendance system.
- Follows up and review the vacations and business errands entered in the system.
- Performs reconciliation and analytic reviews.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Retail
About this Company
CARINA brand was launched in 1996 by Al Kassm Group with production facilities comprised of seven factories specialized in the production of women wear; as well as children’s stockings and men’s socks.
See all Careers and Jobs at Carina Wear
CARINA body wear filled a void in the local market for seamless women...