- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Arabic, English, French
About the Job
- As an Oracle HCM Functional Consultant, you are primarily responsible for capturing, analyzing and estimating customer business requirements and translating them into Oracle HCM / Oracle Cloud HCM solution architecture that fit within the customer’s business environment and business objectives.
- You will lead complex functional/process analysis and facilitates workshops with senior customer resources and subject matter experts. Captures and understands client’s business requirements and specifies system, application or process designs.
- You should also be in involved in a bid process in mapping the client requirements to the base product functionality to present a product fit.
- You should lead the complex functional analysis and review the solution overview, functional designs, technical designs, configuration within the project.
- You are overall contributor to deliver a fully-functioning solution to the client.
- You liaise with business analysts for the requirements, management for the estimations and high level planning, functional architects, technical architects, designers, developers, product team, and test teams for the solution implementation, during the entire phase of a project implementation.
The Senior Functional Consultant must be able to do the following task in their job function:
- Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification
- Analyses software requirements, defines solution parameters and specifications.
- Conduct formal workshops with the client to gather requirements, displaying knowledge of the business environment in defining the customer’s needs
- Produce the estimations of the solution and involved in the high level planning and implementation methodology of the project.
- Able to be engaged in Pre-Sales activities and writing of technical proposals
- Leads the function design process. Facilitates design workshops.
- Negotiates and manages functional scope to reduce business and technical risks for both the client and Oracle Consulting
- Requires Software Development Lifecycle experience.
- Ramp up on Cloud methodology and approach
- Able to apply professional mastery and industry-wide understanding of technology, tools and methodologies to develop solutions in leading edge or critical situations.
- Viewed by customers as a trusted adviser
- Able to manage the customer and manage situations during the implementation process with the customer
- Assist software developers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
- Perform software version control and maintain periodic compilation schedule.
- Should be able to review the technical solution designs, configuration aligned with the functional solution.
- Should be able to conduct trainings for clients and within oracle.
- Coordinate with the product team to provide inputs for the future enhancement of the product.
- Good team player and have strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated with a lot of energy and drive
- Mentor junior consultants.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle