- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Semi Annual Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Contact customers via phone, emails and letters to collect payment on overdue bills and provide them with their various options for repayment.
- Answer incoming calls from customers and other individuals.
- Take accurate and informative notes for client records and follow proper company procedures for debt collection.
- When agreeable payment terms are not reached, collections officers take further action in order to collect payment on debts.
- When customers fail to meet their payment obligations and fail to make payment agreements, collections officer write letters to credit agencies, insurance companies, lawyers, and customers’ employers to collect debt.
- Keep customer files updated, recording times and dates that contact has been made and noting information that customers have received about their debt.
- Competitive package.
- Fixed morning shift + Fixed weekend; Friday & Saturday + National holidays.
- Bonus on gross salary every 6 months.
- Full paid training.
- Social and Medial insurance.
- Payroll - Bank Account.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Outsourcing/Offshoring Translation and Localization
About this Company
Future Group was founded in 1994, it has grown into one of the world’s most trusted translation and localization expert houses. We have successfully established a worldwide reputation in meeting our clients’ requirements in the most beneficial and cost-effective way possible....
See all Careers and Jobs at Future Group