- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unique traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
At PepsiCo, every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Apply today and discover the possibilities at PepsiCo.
Manage and Implement the company’s security policies, procedures, programs, and systems; in order to ensure personnel and property protection in a specific region.
- Supervisory responsibilities:
- Manage & apply the security standard procedures in his area of responsibility.
- Adhere to strict security policies, best practices, and procedures ensuring that security instructions are carried out promptly & report back on any observed violations or security remarks.
- Act as a security Single Point of Contact (SPOC) to all stakeholders (Operations, sales, Supply Chain and HR) and provide communication forums along with reporting hub and based on meeting run action plans.
- Motivate & align security employees’ area of responsibility to achieve objectives.
- Cascade the security objectives, goals, instructions to all the security team in his area of responsibility.
- Ensure Operations, Patrolling Supervisors, Security officers, etc. are carrying out their day to day responsibilities and preparing daily/feedback reports.
- Carry out random checks day / night of the posts to ensure personnel are performing duty efficiently, check turnout etc.
- Physical security & Admin:
- Responsible for implementation of all physical security domain objectives set to him by country security manager all over the portfolio (access control – surveillance systems – man guarding – search & screening - etc.).
- Day to day administration of guard force – sanctioning of leaves and deployment of relievers.
- Inform the country security manager with any political, civilian, criminal activities in his area of responsibility that could affect our business through a risk assessment.
- Review and conduct performance evaluations for Security staff area of responsibility.
- Training & deployment of security personnel area of responsibility.
- Accurately filling and forwarding the manned service report to enable preparation of correct invoices.
- Preparation of monthly guarding operations report.
- Co-ordination with accounts department for follow up / receipt of payments from clients.
- Resolve security related problems in his area of responsibility, implements alternative methods for security operation improvement in conjunction with the Country Security Manager
- Loss Prevention:
- Responsible for minimizing the financial losses related to theft, vandalism, accident and injury.
- Ability to develop ways to detect security violations focusing on cash handling theft, inventory control, facilities and equipment damage, security access violations, fraud, vandalism, counterfeiting, robbery, burglary.
- Effectively implementing and managing loss prevention processes and programs is an essential part of preventing the growing problem of employee and internal theft in some of the largest retail operations
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role, previous managerial experience is required.
- UN, Police or army experience is strongly preferred but not a must.
- Previous experience in Operations and Loss Prevention is required.
- Problem-solving skills to respond to strikes and theft investigation cases.
- Team player and has ability to multi task.
- Proficiency of English language both oral and written.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Knowledge of Rules of governmental authorities.
- The ability to remain objective and write comprehensive reports.
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico