- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provide leadership, Architectural and hands-on expertise and execution monitoring capability on the delivery of SaaS-ERP based technical solutions to extend and integrate with cloud and on premise applications, Oracle and 3rd party.
- Operate independently to provide quality work products; perform varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to develop SaaS-ERP Architectures to meet customer needs; apply Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices; demonstrate expertise to deliver technical solutions on complex customer engagements.
- Lead the solution design aspect of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget; act as the domain expert on projects; effectively consult with management of customer organizations; participate in business development activities; develop and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
Oracle Consulting is seeking an experience SaaS-ERP Architect to drive successful Architectural planning of Oracle SaaS-ERP portfolio adoption at target organization whom adopting Oracle SaaS-ERP.
The successful Oracle SaaS-ERP Architect should have experience in oracle SaaS-ERP services, the relationship between them, how those services would surround other services, applications / systems and how can they be leveraged to achieve innovation. This position requires an intensive experience in all SaaS- ERP modules like Financial Cloud, Procurement Cloud, PPM Cloud, EMP Cloud, GRC Cloud and SCM Cloud. This will be a client-facing role so strong communication skills are essential.
- Candidate should hold a certification of an Enterprise Architecture framework like TOGAF, ZACHMAN…etc.
- Candidate should have good design and Architectural experience in Oracle SaaS-ERP modules service. Financial Cloud, Procurement Cloud, PPM Cloud, EMP Cloud, GRC Cloud and SCM Cloud
- Good experience in SaaS-ERP integration methods and supported interfaces.
- Good understanding of the cloud delivery model concepts and economy
- Strong experience in cloud security concepts
- Hands on experience in SaaS-ERP services
Required Professional Skills:·
- At least 10 years of experience in designing, configuring, implementing, and supporting Oracle SaaS-ERP service.
- Oracle PaaS experience is a plus·
- AIM / OUM Methodology·
- Deep knowledge on SDLC·
- Instructs, directs, and checks the work of other task personnel·
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools·
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills·
- Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success·
- Must show initiative and desire to learn business and technology subjects·
- Able to work independently and as part of a team·
- Provide written and oral updates to management·
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities·
- Excellent problem solving skills·
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle