- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commission based on semi annual performance appraisal
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Future Group is hiring this position for it's sister company: Future Control
- Demonstrates adequate planning of Low Current Systems including, but not limited to, security systems - such as CCTV, access control, Access Gates.
- Installation and Troubleshooting for Security Systems.
- Collaborates with project managers to deliver detailed project plans and work breakdown.
- Ensures the regular & proper verification, implementation, maintenance, and functionally of the light current system.
- Validates system functionality by executing the operational checklist in order to ensure that each equipment is working properly.
- Stays informed about and maintains proficiency with company product features and updates.
- Audits customer installations and provides end-user training and overviews as required.
- Documents troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Energy and Utilities Engineering Services
About this Company
Future Group was founded in 1994, it has grown into one of the world’s most trusted translation and localization expert houses. We have successfully established a worldwide reputation in meeting our clients’ requirements in the most beneficial and cost-effective way possible....
See all Careers and Jobs at Future Group