- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
You want to change the world too, don't you?
So what are you waiting for? Join our Digital Demand Development Group team! We’re looking for a Business Development Consultant to join our Cairo office!
As a Business Development Consultant with Oracle, you will be part of the world's most complete, open and integrated business software and hardware Systems Company leading the digital transformation!
You will be responsible for building pipeline and identifying opportunities in key business accounts, understanding their business needs and challenges with a view to generating demand for Oracle’s product offering. This will be through a variety of channels such as social media, internet & web based tools. You will speak to key decision makers within key business accounts on a daily basis.
- Demand generation for Oracle Products.
- Generating demand from outbound prospecting as a result of sales initiatives, sales programs campaigns & partner campaigns.
- Analyzing customer needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying projects and scoping potential Oracle solutions.
- Using a variety of tools including but not limited to social media, internet, web based tools & outbound calling.
- Identify new business opportunities for Oracle’s product offering through engagement with multiple levels of the client organization and proactively endorsing Oracle’s solution relevant to their business challenges.
- Creating a business pipeline meeting an agreed quota of business opportunities. Opportunity creation should consistently meet or exceed target.
- Contributing individually to the team targets, achieving a high level of client satisfaction and quality lead generation.
- Achieving a high level of collaboration with in-country Marketing and Sales teams by developing and delivering against the joint strategy with the field representatives. Inside Sales representatives and partners.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
The Business Development Consultant will be an integral member of the Digital Demand Group Team and the ideal candidate will have:
- Proven track record in identifying business and generating new business leads via the Internet, Telephone or Social media.
- Experience prospecting needs analysis and negotiation in the Business-to-Business sector would be an advantage along with the ability to work to and overachieve on targets.
- Proven ability to work remotely with clients.
- A strong interest in technology, passion for sales and strong communication skills.
- Strong business acumen and organizational process knowledge.
- Understanding of the use and application of IT systems in a Business environment
- A strong desire to progress in a sales career.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Experience of using social media tools.
- A top degree in Business or IT related disciplines from a reputable university.
- Fluency in English with fluent French a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of Oracle products or previous experience in the IT industry will be useful though not essential.
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation.
- Self- motivated to continuously expand personal and professional knowledge.
- The ability to work with a dynamic and multinational team in addition to the ability to work alone at times.
- An eagerness to work in a high pressured, fast moving and challenging environment.
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle