- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Assure delivering results On-time and with the agreed quality benchmark.
- Reviews data to identify trends or patterns of practices/behaviors that negatively impact operations and areas of improvement.
- Analyzes regularly contact center performance and review actual results against company objectives, campaigns, and assumptions.
- Provide daily wrap up to the management which includes key risk indicators such as call drivers, handle time, absenteeism trending as well as other unique behaviors and drivers.
- Provide a weekly & Monthly plan to WFM teams to identify the opportunities and challenges of the coming week incorporation with the department’s goals.
- Responsible for the initial planning of new projects and sharing it with the commercial team to proceed with the contract.
- Review and adjust the capacity plan with the recruitment and training progress and considering the new volume trends and communicating it to the concerned parties to ensure it’s being effectively implemented.
- Maintain constant communication with Operations teams to coordinate needed staffing adjustments based on current and forecasted results.
- Ensures all required WFM data is tracked and trended on a continuous basis.
- Ensure Staff awareness and adherence to RCC’s code of conduct and internal related policies and procedures.
- Handle all team escalations and feedback and work on resolving their issues.
- Motivate team members and recognize high performance and reward accomplishments.
- Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team efforts.
- Provide any training that team members need.
- Responsible for performance appraisals of all direct reports.
- Establishes performance objectives for direct reports and works on their development.
- Perform any additional related tasks.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Raya Contact Center is a world-class Business Process Outsourcing Service Provider offering contact center services, back office services, inside sales channel management and professional services. Raya Contact Center with its Call Center services caters to clients, including...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center